It looks like you are running Internet Explorer in compatability mode, please turn this off to benefit from all functionality on this website.

To do this, click the blue broken page icon in your browser address bar (example below).

compatability mode


It looks like you aren't running java, please turn this on to get the best user experience

Cookies & Privacy

By continuing to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies to optimise your browsing experience.

Learn More


Sending a message using this form is the most secure way to communicate with us.

We aim to respond to all messages received within one working day.

Or if you prefer, you can also call us between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm at the weekend (excluding Public Holidays) on:

0800 612 5751

Or you can write to us at:
Chynoweth House
Trevissome Park

If you are an existing customer and wish to discuss any aspect of your Credit Report, please login and use the Secure Messaging system to send your message.

If you wish to cancel your subscription, please select “I'd like to cancel my service” from the options available. We'll confirm by giving you a unique cancellation code. You can also cancel by phoning us if you prefer.


If you wish to make a complaint, please email us. Our complaints policy is that:

  • We will acknowledge your complaint usually within 24 hours and always within 2 working days.
  • We will deal with it confidentially.
  • We aim to provide a fair response within 5 working days.
  • If your complaint requires detailed investigation we will keep you advised regularly by email of the progress we have made.
  • If you are unhappy with our response, you can appeal to our Operations Director for a personal review of your complaint, by writing to us at Credit Reporting Agency Limited, Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 8UN
  • If your complaint is still not resolved after following the above steps, you are entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
  • You also have an option to register a complaint using the EU Online Dispute Resolution Platform for cross-border consumer claims.

    To Top